Competo believes that taking care of employees during all stages of their employment, even at the time of redundancy, is what makes a company successful. Outplacement is a support service that a company offers to its employees, when they are made redundant for a variety of reasons. By organising group or individual career workshops, the company actively supports the departing employees to find new job opportunities.
When the only constant in life is change, it is essential that a company is adaptable when managing its workforce. The way in which the company handles changes and staffing reorganisation significantly affects their reputation in the eyes of the staying employees and future candidates on the employment market.
The programme comprises the following contents:
- Get-acquainted meeting – forming expectations regarding outplacement programme, setting goals and agreeing on the manner of cooperation (psychologist & executive search consultant).
- Workshop on the topic of individual change management and building emotional resilience (psychologist).
- Conducting psychological assessment (personality traits, values, career interests, team roles, competencies, leadership styles) & career counselling with feedback and reflection linked to psychological tests (psychologist).
- Workshop on the topic of building a personal brand (psychologist).
- Workshop on the method of communicating personal brand on the labour market – CV, motivation letter, offer, social media, networking, active search (psychologist).
- Job interview simulation (traditional questions, behavioural interview, situational questions) with coaching and guidance as regards improving personal presentation (psychologist & executive search consultant).
- Active search for opportunities. Elaborating an action plan and setting short-term and long-term career goals. Recommendations addressed at partner companies and targeted approach to the labour market (executive search consultant).
- Monitoring activities. Reviewing activities and contents as well as the success of activities to date with consultation (executive search consultant).
Within the outplacement programme, an individual is supported by two experts, who within their respective fields provide to him/her comprehensive support in the process of career change (psychological and thematic support):